Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Skinny Picks: Valentines Day

Links:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
I apologize for the lack of posting! I have been interviewing for big girl jobs and have been putting all of my energy into that. I landed a second interview next week so I may not be back into the full swing of things until after that.

In the meantime, you can check out some of my picks for Valentine's Day. It's all about impressing your man on V-day. Guys don't get fashion so I kept it simple with solid colors. They also like to see your body so I chose a little more body conscious fits but nothing too much so you leave a little to the imagination ;)  

Bonus- everything is under $50! 

XOXO,
A


3 comments:

  1. Was wondering what happened to ya. Glad your ok. Good luck on your"big girl job" interviews. Did you get a chance to check out that kimono? Whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete