Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Skinny Picks: Workout Gear



Spring Break is fast approaching. Cute workout clothes can help with motivation to get to the gym. I like to keep it fun and bright with a few neutral pieces that pair with anything. 

1) This water bottle makes me drink so much more water. It's something about the rubber straw. 

2) These ear buds are a little pricey but have amazing sound. Here are some cute pink ones for $12. Music is a must for me when working out. Otherwise I get so bored! 

I'm currently loving Timber by Pitbull and Ke$ha.

3)  In love with these colorful headbands from VS Sport! 

4) How great is this workout tee? Victoria's Secret knows whats up. 

5) When I do yoga at the gym I use the mats they provide. They cannot be sanitary. Need to get this one asap.

6) These shorts are perfect for running or lifting. They have a thick comfy elastic band and a looser fitting bottom for movement. I don't like shorts that are tight all over because I feel naked. These are the perfect fit. They're also on sale for $35! All of my Nike gear I wear for years and years. Great investment. 

7) Love this grey 1/4 zip from Old Navy. 

8) Love the design on the fold over of these yoga pants. I own these Nike leggings and they are perfect for yoga or running. 

9) These sneakers are amazing. I own Nike frees and wear them to run, lift, class and anywhere where I want my feet to be happy and comfortable. 

10) These sports bras are by Champion for Target. Love the colors and the quality for how inexpensive they are. 

XOXO,
A

2 comments:

  1. I love C9 sports bras! I haven't seen these colors, I have to check them out!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this link is really good which you have shared with us but dear I need to buy work out clothes that should be comfortable to me as per my size. I am bit fatty so my size is extra large; can I find pants of my size online? Please help!!

    ReplyDelete