Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Outfit: leopard shirt, black leather skirt, crystal necklace, black strappy heels

My first post! This is so exciting. I have been wanting to start a blog for the longest time to share with you how I stay trendy on a "skinny" budget. 

As a blogger newb, I appreciate any feedback/suggestions.

PS- I apologize for the lack of quality in my pictures- the only camera I own is an iPhone (broke college student problems.) I had a lot of fun using free photo editors to make them a wee more interesting.

So here goes nothing... 




Leopard and leather are two items that I have been wearing so much lately. This outfit is pretty bold so I added some glitz with the necklace. Below are links to where I got everything from (I will always do this so you can stay trendy too;) and similar items in case they are sold out/old. 


XOXO,
A

Leopard Shirt- Forever21
  • Same ($23)
  • Amazon (On sale! $31 looks the same without cutout in the back)
Black Leather Skirt- Forever21
Crystal Necklace- J.Crew
  • J.Crew (Very similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)
  • J.Crew (Blue crystals- Same price and sale)
  • J.Crew (Blue/green crystals- $23- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)   
  • J.Crew (Most similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40) 
Black Strappy Heels- Zara

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Great blog already, keep up the good work. I'm a 21yr old college student so this blog is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tatyana! I'm glad you enjoy it!

      Delete