Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Outfit: jean jacket, light grey sweater, white skinny jeans, gold monogram necklace, gold watch, gold wrap bracelet, gold and white sandals


Even though it's Winter, I tend to gravitate towards lighter colors. This outfit is great as it finally begins to get cold where I go to school. If it's colder where you are, add combat or riding boots and a scarf! 

XOXO,
A

Jean jacket- H&M
Light grey sweater- Brandy Melville
White skinny jeans- JustUSA (boutique)
Gold monogram necklace- Etsy
Gold watch- Michael Kors (gift)
Gold wrap bracelet- Tory Burch (gift)
Gold and white sandals- Tory Burch (gift) 

3 comments:

  1. Came over from your sisters blog. I always loved it when you guest posted for her! Although I'm not in my 20s anymore, I love your style and I'm still young enough to pull them off with some slight tweaking. I get the impression that you are tall and slender like me. Or rather, we have legs for miles, at least it appears that way. I'm so excited to follow you and am looking forward to your posts! Best of luck in your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! I am excited as well. I hope to improve upon my blog as I go- I am in the works of getting with a photographer (my close friend) so the pictures will be a lot better than my wonderful iPhone selfies. I appreciate any feedback/suggestions!

      Delete
  2. Yeah you are accurate that Brandy Melville Sweaters has exclusive knitted design of rhombus shapes in different patterns and designs that make it unique and different from other regular sweaters.

    ReplyDelete