Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Outfit: Relaxed Red




Photography: Rachel Morse

I went on a Target run for a few essentials, and of course I found something I didn't necessarily need. 


But this shirt was so cute and it was $17! Even better news for you guys- it's $15 online! 

On another note... how amazing are these pictures? Rachel says she hasn't had much practice with shooting people but I think they look professional (maybe I'm biased). I am so lucky to have her help! 

XOXO,
A
Red striped shirt- Target
  • Same ($15)
  • Target (Love the crew neck $12)
  • Zara (Awesome zip detail- on sale! $8) 
  • Zara (Amazing longsleeve crop- on sale! $10)
Jean shorts- boutique
Gray booties- Rocket Dog
Gold monogram necklace- Etsy
Camel chain purse- Rebecca Minkoff 

No comments:

Post a Comment