Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Outfit: Winter Gray

 Photography: Rachel Morse

Winter is a great time to pull out your darker pieces as they are more appropriate than in the brighter Spring and Summer seasons. However, I start to feel gloomy dressing in gray, navy and black, so I threw in a fun, colorful necklace.

I follow a few other blogs that were playing around with "winter brights" and loved the idea. It starts to look monotonous when everyone on the street is dressed in dark coats.

XOXO,
A

Top: Lush (similar here, here & here) | Cardigan: Henri Girl Boutique (similar) | Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (similar) | Necklace: Boutique (similar here & here) | Shoes: Rocket Dog | Sunglasses: Ray Ban (30% off!)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'd love a picture of the whole outfit. There isn't one where I can see both the clothes & shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! This was shot when I was sick so I had fun things like snot running down my nose in the full outfit pictures. I will make sure to post full outfit pictures in the future. Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete