Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Skinny Picks: Old Navy Basics

 
Links:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I apologize for the lack of posts the past few days I have been under the weather! Normally this means I would spend time in bed resting, which would give me time to post, but I had so much to do I couldn't rest. 

Today I wanted to post about Old Navy. Over the years I have bought a few items from them that I have worn over and over again. My number one standout item that I bought a few years ago is a military jacket. They are still making the same jacket this many years later and I think I like this one more than mine, although they are almost identical. The only difference is mine has a hood. But so many people ask where I got my jacket from and when I tell them Old Navy they freak.  

Another great item is a distressed jean. I remember when they became popular and my mom refused to buy me jeans with holes in them because it didn't seem to make sense. She told me that it was a silly trend that would go out of style. Little did she know it's still acceptable to have hole-y pants! 

A stripe shirt is always a must. It goes with any and everything for so many occasions. I don't think I have to go into much detail.
The cargo pants look awesome paired with the camel colored booties. I have never owned pants like these but I am always looking for a different kind of pant that aren't jeans and aren't too colorful. These seem to be a good balance.

XOXO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment