Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wardrobe Staple: Bright Dress


I recently bought this dress on sale. I wore it over the holidays with tights and flats and am excited to be able to transition and wear it in the Spring with really anything. Pictured with it are my favorite strappy Zara heels and J.Crew necklace, a perfect Spring outfit. However, this dress is great with sandals, a cardigan, belted, the list goes on! 

A brightly colored dress is a staple in my closet. I can wear it in various seasons and to so many different events. The deal I got on this one was unbelievable (link below) for the quality of the dress and amount I will wear it- I like to divide the cost of items by the amount of times I will actually wear it (ex: $10 for a shirt I will wear probably ten times is like $1 per wear!

XOXO,
A


Green Dress- J.Crew
  • Same (On sale for $70 and extra 40% off with code SHOPHAPPY)
  • Asos (Love! Drop waist- on sale for $22) 
Crystal Necklace- J.Crew
  • J.Crew (Very similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)
  • J.Crew (Blue crystals- Same price and sale)
  • J.Crew (Blue/green crystals- $23- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)   
  • J.Crew (Most similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40) 
Black Strappy Heels- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment