Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Outfit: printed blouse, black leather skirt, tan wedges, crystal necklace, tortoise sunglasses


 Photography: Rachel Morse

This skirt is awesome. I snagged it from Forever21 not too long ago and thought I would never wear it. Turns out, it looks great with any top. It's a little on the short side (it doesn't help that I have grasshopper legs) so I only wear it to go out in. For the pictures sake I wore wedges, but in real life I would wear sandals because I tower over everyone in these shoes. I also feel a little less scandy.

XOXO,
A

Printed blouse- Target
Black leather skirt- Forever21
Tan wedges- Steve Madden
Crystal necklace- J.Crew
  • J.Crew (Very similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)
  • J.Crew (Blue crystals- Same price and sale)
  • J.Crew (Blue/green crystals- $23- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)   
  • J.Crew (Most similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40) 
Tortoise sunglasses- Cotton On  
Nail polish- Essie (A list) 

No comments:

Post a Comment