Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Outfit: green plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, crystal necklace, gold and white sandals


All I want to do in the winter is jump into cozy sweaters and warm flannels. I bought this flannel one size up because I like the slightly oversized look. I paired it with black skinny jeans and sandals, but I also wear this shirt with regular jeans and brown riding boots. As it gets colder, I will add a large army green jacket.

XOXO,
A

Green plaid shirt- H&M
  • Same (sold out in green but available in red on sale! $10)
  • Forever21 ($23)
  • Asos (On sale! $32)
Black skinny jeans- JustUSA (found in boutique) 
Crystal necklace- J.Crew
  • J.Crew (Very similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)
  • J.Crew (Blue crystals- Same price and sale)
  • J.Crew (Blue/green crystals- $23- extra 40% off with code: SALE40)   
  • J.Crew (Most similar- $30- extra 40% off with code: SALE40) 
Gold watch- Michael Kors (gift)
Gold and white sandals- Tory Burch (gift) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came over from your sister's blog. I really like your sister's style and I'm really liking yours as well! Your styles are really attainable and I appreciate that I don't have to be a millionaire to recreate some of the looks! So keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete