Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Outfit: Simple Stripes








I live in this dress. It is so comfortable I could wear it to bed. I got this a little while ago on sale and while searching for the link I found a ton of the same dress but with slightly different features. Ugh now I want all of them. It is the easiest dress to throw on and look like you tried at least a little. I've worn it as a beach cover up, shopping, lounging, movies, dates, you name it. It's called a "swing dress" according to ASOS, and I get why. It has the greatest material that I can't describe... it's kind of bouncy or something. But it really does make you want to spin (or swing) around! 

XOXO,
A

Striped dress- ASOS
  • Asos (same dress different stripes $41)
  • Asos (same dress without sleeves $41) 
  • Asos (same dress plain black- I want!!! $41)
  • Asos (same dress solid color longer sleeves- Also want!!! $41)
Green fringe necklace- Target
Brown gladiator sandals- Sam & Libby for Target
  • Fergie (very  similar- 61% off! $35)
  • Alloy (love these- on sale! $20)
Camel chain purse- Rebecca Minoff 
Gold watch- Michael Kors
Green aviators- Ray Ban  

No comments:

Post a Comment