Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Outfit: jean jacket, striped shirt, white skinny jeans, striped scarf, brown riding boots, gold monogram necklace, gold watch


I haven't worn this scarf very often because it's a little on the skinny side. However, I liked the idea of pairing small stripes on my shirt with larger stripes on my scarf. I linked below a few scarves that I prefer over the one I am wearing, but I do still like the outfit. I think when I put a jacket on it looked less like I was wearing ropes around my neck. 
 

The boots I have on I've owned for years. The links below are to more expensive boots, as opposed to my usual cheap finds, only because they are an item to invest in. For the amount and use I have gotten out of them, I pay cents per wear. They are in great shape and I plan on keeping them for at least a few more years.

XOXO,
A

Jean jacket- H&M
Striped shirt- Brandy Melville
White skinny jeans- JustUSA
Striped scarf- Ann Taylor Loft (old)
Brown riding boots- Lucky (old) 
  • Lucky (similar 35% off! $143)
  • DSW ($100)
Gold monogram necklace- Etsy
Gold watch- Michael Kors (gift) 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, with boots you wear a lot and can wear for years, its worth it to pay a little more. I like these boots a lot, great color!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete