Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Outfit: green sweater, red plaid shirt, black strappy heels, leather leggings




 Even though the winter holidays are over I love this combo of red and green. I will continue to wear this through winter paired with jeans or leggings and boots, heels or flats. Pictured I have on strappy heels and leather leggings, which I cannot get enough of at the moment.

XOXO,
A


Green sweater- Forever21 (Sold out)
  • Amy Byer (Very similar with jewel neckline- $23- extra 20% off with code: NEWYEAR2014) 
  • Bloomingdale's (Cashmere & beautiful- On sale! $59) 
  • Nordstrom (Topshop Crop sweater would show more of plaid shirt.. awesome & trendy- $68) 
Red plaid shirt- PacSun (Sold out) 
Black strappy heels- Zara
Leather leggings- Henri Girl Boutique 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this look. The leather leggings are hot, but when you add the plaid and the sweater with jewels, it makes it a little more subtle. Great outfit!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete